Earn extra cash from May 1, 2022, to September 30, 2022! ³
Find coverage that meets your needs, with flexible solutions for Medicare Supplement Insurance and Dental, Vision and Hearing from National General.
4. DVH applications must be paired with a Medicare Supplement Insurance plan when sold to qualify
- Qualifying sales include National General Underwritten and Birthday/Anniversary Medicare Supplement Insurance issued plans and National General DVH plans paired with National General Underwritten or Birthday/Anniversary Medicare Supplement Insurance plans at the time of sale submitted between May 1, 2022, through September 30, 2022.
- DVH applications must be paired with a Medicare Supplement Insurance plan when sold to qualify for the DVH bonus.
- Plans must be issued and in force for a minimum of two months, with premium paid, to qualify for the bonus.
- At least three plans must be sold during a month to receive the bonus. Once the requirements have been met on at least three sales for a month, the bonus will apply to all sales made that month.
- Agents must be appropriately licensed and appointed with National Health Insurance Company on the dates the sales are made and the bonus is paid.
- Bonus payments will be made to the same agent/agency to whom the applicable commissions related to the sales of the National General Medicare Supplement Insurance plans will be paid.
- Bonus money will be considered taxable income and reported on recipients’ FORM 1099-MISC.
- Bonuses will be paid no more than 90 days following the end of the campaign.
- All usual commission and persistency rules apply.
- National General reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify the bonus campaign at any time, as well as to make the final decision on all payments.
Fill out the information below to automatically Download the Q3 Bonus Flyer or call a Senior Health Specialists at Premier Marketing: 800-365-8208