2. Applications must be dated between June 1, 2022, and Dec. 31, 2022. Effective dates for all must be no later than February 1, 2023.
3. Qualifying Dental policies include Gold and Platinum plans from Medico Insurance Company written in the following states: AL, AR, AZ, CO, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NE, NV, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WI and WV.
4. After a minimum of three approved and taken applications, agents will receive:
a. $175 for each underwritten application.
b. $25 for each guaranteed-issue application.
Open enrollment applications are also paid at this rate.
c. $25 for each approved and taken Gold or Platinum Dental application written at the same time as a qualifying Medicare Supplement application.
5. Payout will occur approximately 45 days after qualifying.
6. Policies must be approved before the payout to be eligible. Chargeback will be assessed on any policy that does not become effective.
7. Medico makes final determination on bonus program eligibility and reserves the right to discontinue or amend this incentive program at any time.
8. Agents must remain in good standing and be actively contracted with Medico at time of payout.
9. The value of any award will be reported as income to the awarded recipient in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Internal Revenue Service. To the extent that the value of any award will be included in the recipient’s income, the recipient will be responsible for any taxes due. Agents may wish to consult a tax professional as to how this may affect them.
10. By participating in this program, agents agree to release and hold harmless Medico, its affiliates, owners, employees, officers, directors and agents from any and all liability for any injury, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection
with award eligibility or participation. This release shall include actual, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages connected in any way with eligibility and participation in this
11. The laws of the state of Iowa shall govern the rules related to this award program. Participants consent to the resolution of any disputes solely through the alternative dispute resolution
procedures outlined in any agent or distributor agreement that may be in place between the agent and Medico Insurance Company, Medico Corp Life Insurance Company, or Medico Life and Health Insurance Company.
12. Medico Insurance Company, Medico Corp Life Insurance Company, and Medico Life and Health Insurance Company further reserve the right to make any final adjustments to incentive amounts previously paid, based upon policy activity, such as cancellations, that would have made the policies ineligible. All incentive decisions made by Medico are final. This bonus is nontransferable.
13. Internal Medicare Supplement policy replacements are not eligible. Internal replacement is defined as any Medico Insurance Company, Medico Corp Life Insurance Company
and/or Medico Life and Health Insurance Company policy that is replaced by another Medico Insurance Company, Medico Corp Life Insurance Company and/or Medico Life and Health Insurance Company policy.
Fill out the information below to automatically Download the Incentive Flyer or call a Senior Health Specialists at Premier Marketing: 800-365-8208