Did you know 70% of Americans live within three miles of a CVS Pharmacy?1
Now there’s a final expense product that’s just as convenient and trusted.
Our Individual Whole Life Insurance is underwritten by Accendo Insurance Company, part of the CVS Health(R) family of companies and an Aetna affiliate, and offers:
- An available super preferred rate* that’s 10% lower than the preferred rate
- LAX Underwriting: COPD, Parkinson’s disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Systemic Lupus (SLE) – Qualify for ‘STANDARD’**
- Flexible coverage amounts with a low minimum policy requirement
- Auto-drafting to match Social Security deposit schedules
- Easy quoting and eApp process
VERY diabetic friendly (no insulin questions or age restrictions)
- NO height/weight chart
- Ages: 40-89***, with face amounts up to $50,000***
Clients who qualified for the underwritten Medicare Supplement through Aetna/Accendo and qualify through underwriting for the Accendo final expense product (“preferred” underwriting) can get a 10% discount on their final expense premiums! This offer not only extends to your new policy holders, but also to those whom have purchased an underwritten Medicare Supplement in the last 180 days – regardless of if that policy was sold by you or not! PLUS, you get an 18% increase on that commission!*
**An additional Super Preferred commission rate of 18% will apply to future commissions that are payable in Policy Year 1 and is calculated on the base policy’s commissionable premiums (less any riders). To qualify, the policyholder must have a qualifying underwritten Medicare Supplement policy issued by an Aetna affiliated company (ACC, ACI, CLI, AHIC, AHLIC, ALIC) that is placed in-force within 6 months of the Final Expense policy’s coverage effective date.
**Additional underwriting or multiple impairments may affect underwriters decision
***Standard, Preferred and Super Preferred rates offered to age 89, face amounts differ by issue age.