Nationwide® is excited to announce that we are launching Nationwide CareMatters TogetherSM on June 12, 2023. It will be available in all states except California, District of Columbia, Montana, Arizona and New York. This product is designed to provide long-term care coverage via a linked-benefit policy to couples or two individuals with an insurable interest in each other.
Nationwide CareMatters Together (product CUSIP 63866G279) offers a shared pool of benefit dollars. Policyowners can use some or all of the benefit as best fits their situation. And like all Nationwide LTC solutions the benefit is cash indemnity. This means that Nationwide places no restrictions on how the benefit is spent.
· Designed for couples age 30 to 70
· Shared pool of long-term care benefits
· Guaranteed premium, accrued benefits and LTC benefits
· Guaranteed second-to-die death benefit
· Cash indemnity long-term care benefit
(available in all states except California, District of Columbia, Montana, Arizona and New York)