How Does Sagicor's Sage IUL
Compare with the Competition?
Sagicor’s Sage IUL provides your clients with greater wealth accumulation potential on a tax-deferred basis, with the protection from stock market fluctuations. Check out the product features and chart below to see how we compare.
- Sagicor’s Sage IUL is available through Accelewriting® with NO telephone interview ever
- Opportunity for an underwriting decision at point-of-sale, up to $1M in death benefit (depending on age)
- Built-in Chronic Illness Accelerated Benefit rider, for NO additional upfront cost or additional underwriting
- Multiple crediting strategy options for a customized approach
- Persistency bonus opportunity of .5% starting year 11
- Potential for greater cash accumulation, with protection from downturns in the market
- Tax-advantaged growth, distributions, and death benefit
SAGE IUL CASH VALUE ACCUMULATION TEST COMPARISON*
The comparison chart below is a representative sampling of Universal Life products using equivalent criteria.
There may be lower premium products in the marketplace that are not shown.
*Source: Sagicor Life Insurance Company, April 1, 2019. The chart above was compiled via WinFlex and, 10 IUL carriers were illustrated, then narrowed down to 4 carriers based on the following criteria and similar IUL products: male, age 45, preferred NT, Arizona issue state, $10,000/year premium for 10 years, $500,000 level Death Benefit. Each carrier illustrated using S&P 500 CAP® Strategy, 1-year point-to-point, maximum illustrated rate.
If you have any questions, please call Premier Marketing at 1-800-365-8208 or email email@example.com.
For additional materials, product details and quick links, fill out the information below and we’ll get you all the additional details.