EARN DOLLARS When Members
Take the Health Risk Assessment.
It’s important to help Dual Special Needs Plans (DSNP) and Chronic Special Needs (CSNP) members take full advantage of their UnitedHealthcare plan. One way for them to do that is to take a Health Risk Assessment (HRA).
Starting this spring, agents will be able to earn a one-time payment—$50—for every DNSP- or CSNP- member completed HRA.
How to get Started
- You must be an appointed, licensed and certified Medicare Solutions agent. Go to www.uhcJarvis.com to complete certifications.
- You must complete the required 2019 Health Risk Assessment Training to be eligible for this program. Log on to Jarvis >Knowledge Center>Training>Certifications. In the ‘Electives’ section of LearnSource, choose 2019 Health Risk Assessment Training.
- Once you complete the training, you will be auto-registered into the HRA website. You will receive an email from a company called ‘Revel’ with your registration login and password.
Once you're Registered
- After completing a DSNP or CSNP enrollment application with the consumer, you can go to the Health Risk Assessment survey page on Jarvis.
- Log on to the HRA and help the member take the 3-5 minute assessment.
- Watch your email in the coming weeks for additional information.
Agents are invited to assist individuals enrolling in a DSNP or CSNP in completing an HRA. UnitedHealthcare is offering to pay agents a one-time $50 payment for each HRA completed when enrolling individuals in a DSNP or CSNP.
HRA must be completed through the United HRA website at the time of enrollment. If Agent is unable to submit the HRA through the United HRA website upon its completion (e.g., agent does not have internet access at the time), Agent shall have 2 two calendar days from the application signature date to submit the HRA electronically through the United HRA website.
Want to get started?
Request more information below or call your Health Marketer at 800-365-8208.